Quality is our legacy. An uncompromising position on quality and integrity of the safe manufacture of products has earned Viyona the trust of leading global companies — backed by our longstanding reputation with regulatory bodies around the world.
Viyona’s Total Quality Management Systems ensure we are able to achieve this rating following every inspection.
Total quality management
Our best-in-class Quality Management Systems (QMS) underpinned across all company procedures ensure we maintain a superior record of quality control, accuracy and efficiency. Viyona documents procedures governing every step from material receipt, handling, storage, manufacturing, packaging and distribution of products.
We have a proven track record of ensuring quality is preserved along the supply chain from the raw material supplier site to the consumer. Viyona continually remains up-to-date with the latest technological advancements in equipment facilities to ensure our customers enjoy the benefits of fast-turnaround and accurate production methods.
The Quality Management System ensures that all products, services and operations of Viyona Pharmaceuticals are in strict compliance with the stipulations established by the FDA and International Organisation for Standardisation.
As a primary obligation, Viyona is committed to fulfilling and exceeding the needs and expectations of all stakeholders by continuously monitoring, reviewing, auditing and improving our Quality Management System (QMS).
Some of the steps we undertake to achieve our commitments include:
- Continuously monitoring, reviewing, auditing and improving our QMS.
- Providing sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain our QMS.
- Engaging and retaining suitably qualified, skilled, and experienced people.
- Educating and training our employees to continually improve their skills, awareness and knowledge of quality issues and practices.
- Identifying, reporting, investigating and resolving all non-conformances and taking action to prevent recurrence.
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating performance measures and taking action to improve outcomes.
Registered Office - Viyona Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd 6-96, Plot No 217 Prashanth Nagar, Opp Bandlaguda Hyderabad - 500086
✉ Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Viyona Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited.